Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
The E-Learning duration depends upon the learning style of the individual taking the accreditation. On average, 7-8 hours is a good amount of time to allot if a person is going to go through the E-Learn in one sitting. The E-Learn is split into the following 10 lessons:
- Lesson 1 – About TTI Success Insights
- Lesson 2 – Research & Validity
- Lesson 3 – Introduction To DISC & Behaviour
- Lesson 4 - Spotting Other Styles
- Lesson 5 - Natural & Adapted Behaviour
- Lesson 6 - Team Building
- Lesson 7 - Selection
- Lesson 8 - Coaching & Debriefing
- Lesson 9 - Take Your Own Assessment
- Lesson 10 – Next Steps
Some people like to take lots of notes and pause the accreditation at regular intervals to process the information, some people will even do one topic per day and allow time for reflection between topics, some people like to watch the topic twice or three times before taking the end of topic test, other people go all the way through in as short amount of time as possible. When we designed the E-Learn we wanted to make it as flexible as possible to suit people’s different approaches to learning.